When you outsource your photo editing requirements, you can free up time to focus on other critical business functions. Let us explore more about the benefits of outsourcing photo editing to a professional.
In today’s business world, most companies recognize the significance of professional photos and videos in establishing a powerful brand presence. Visuals are a very powerful medium to communicate with customers and increase engagement. High-quality visuals attract potential customers and also enhance brand visibility on the website and other digital channels.
The below impressive statistics are more than sufficient to demonstrate the importance of photos in business.
- A photo can improve recollection 6.5 times better than plain text.
- Photos can also increase the readership of images by 94%.
- In the US, 22.6% of web searches happen on Google images.
- 35% of users browsing the internet will share the photos they come across.
A professionally edited image speaks volumes about a brand. As image-based social networking sites such as Instagram or Pinterest are gaining popularity, it is crucial for brands to invest efforts in ensuring that their visuals are professional, consistent, and resonate with the audience. Most companies require a huge volume of images on a daily basis to increase their visibility and boost brand appeal. However, since photo editing encompasses a wide range of tasks, from basic touch-ups to complex editing, many companies find it challenging to handle these tasks in-house.
Editing a large number of images can be a daunting task and often consume much time and energy. Companies are recognizing the tremendous benefits of outsourcing photo editing to qualified and experienced professionals that help to create stunning images in the shortest time. In fact, outsourcing photo editing services is emerging as a very critical part of the digital marketing strategy of every organization as it can ensure impactful and high-quality visuals within no time, meeting the business needs completely.
Read on to know more about the reasons to outsource photo editing requirements in your organization.
Why should you outsource photo editing services?
The idea of outsourcing your professional photo editing services might sound expensive at first, but it can actually be a budget-friendly way to get professional-quality images within a short time.
Here are the top 6 advantages of outsourcing photo editing services.
- Utilize the in-house staff for core functions : When you outsource photo editing tasks, your employees have more time at their disposal and can focus efficiently on the core business activities. You can engage them in other value-added tasks while the service provider handles the complexities of photo editing.
- Saves cost : By outsourcing photo editing services, you can save the investment that is required on expensive software. It also saves the cost associated with recruiting and training employees for handling the photo editing process efficiently.
- Maximizes ROI : Outsourcing allows you to save costs and diversify the capital into other productive activities of the business. This guarantees higher ROI and helps to expand the business faster.
- Leverage the knowledge of experts : The third-party service provider will have expert staff to handle all kinds of professional photo editing requirements and also have the updated knowledge about the latest trends. They will also be equipped with advanced photo editing tools to provide you with the best quality images.
- Customize the images for various platforms : Companies need customized images that meet the unique requirements of various social media platforms. Outsourcing enables you to create customized images for each platform in the shortest possible time with the highest quality.
- Builds brand image : Professional image editing firms deliver top-quality images that build a positive brand image among customers. This will also serve to attract new customers and increase revenue.
The way forward
The use of the right image can help you drive traffic to your website, promote your products, and showcase your brand in the best possible way. Outsourcing photo editing services help you to achieve this goal by efficiently transforming your photographs into appealing images. Professional photo editing services company also helps you to highlight the product features, enhance the visuals of the photos, and reveal the true identity of your brand.
There are many photo editing software available to help you simplify the various tasks involved in photo editing. However, the right course of action is to outsource photo editing services to a professional service provider so that you can completely forget the worries about image quality and focus on your business.
SBL offers exceptional photo editing services and has in-depth expertise in delivering beautiful imagery to our clients. Our photo editing outsourcing services include:
- Real estate image processing
- Image enhancement
- Image clipping
- Portrait services
- Image manipulation
- Wedding photo editing
- Photoshop editing
- Photo editing software
- Panorama image stitching services
- Matterport services
- 360 walkthrough tours
Get in touch with our photo editing division to know more.
Frequently asked questions
1. How do you outsource photo editing?
Outsource photo editing after due diligence on the quality of the company. Conduct a cost-benefit analysis to assess whether you should outsource it. Select a photo editing services company that suits your style and requirement.
2. Where can I send photos to be edited?
SBL Corp is a leading photo editing company providing high-quality photo editing services in the USA. We also offer exceptional photo editing services in India. Outsource photography editing requirements to our MMS division and make the right impact in the digital world.
3. How do professionals edit photos for free?
If you are looking for free options to edit your photos, there are many tools available online. GIMP and Ashampoo Photo Optimizer are the best tools for both beginners and professionals. Canva, Fotor, PhotoScape, and Paint.NET are a few other good tools to use.
4. How do professionals edit photos?
Photo editing outsourcing companies are equipped with advanced software and skilled staff to provide the desired professional touch to your photos. They are well-versed in applying the right filters, presets, and automatic modes for the best results.
5. How do you outsource editing?
The process of outsourcing photo editing involves transferring the photos after the photoshoot to a professional service provider, who will then retouch the images. When you outsource photo editing, the professional firm will keep your style guide in mind and edit your images in tune with your brand guidelines.
6. What do professional photographers use to edit photos?
Some of the popular software that professional photographers use are Adobe Photoshop, Corel PaintShop Pro, Corel PaintShop Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Skylum Aurora HDR, Canva, and PicMonkey.
7. Can I hire someone to edit my photos?
You can hire freelancers to edit your photos in a cost-effective manner. But it is recommended to hire a professional photo editing service provider to derive the best results.
8. When should you outsource photo editing?
Outsource photo editing services if you are looking for eye-catching photos. Further outsourcing can save time and cost while allowing you to focus completely on critical business activities.