We are an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunities for all without any discrimination on the grounds of age, color, disability, origin, nationality, religion, race, gender, or sexual orientation and will not engage in any kind of verbal or physical harassment based on any of the above or any other reason. We prohibit discrimination in the workplace whether on grounds of gender, marital or domestic partnership status, pregnancy, carer’s responsibilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national or ethnic origins, religious belief, disability or age.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities throughout employment including in the recruitment, training and development of employees (including promotion, transfers, assignments and beliefs). the company is committed to ensuring that
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, is applied at every level of Recruitment and placement for every level and job classification are conducted without regard to an individual’s protected characteristics.
- Employment will be based on merit and not on any irrelevant attributes or characteristics that an individual may possess.
- Developmental and promotional opportunities will be based on performance, ability and potential, and will be consistent with the needs of the business.
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action are in no way preferential treatment and do not mean that unqualified persons should be hired or promoted.
- Reasonable accommodations are available to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities regardless of their employment status.
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the company is monitored by conducting annual, regular reviews.
We further pledge to make reasonable accommodations for the physical and mental limitations of applicants and employees who are disabled. We will make reasonable accommodations, whenever necessary, for qualified employees or job applicants who have disabilities,. Such accommodation would be provided:
- to ensure equal opportunity in the application and selection process,
- to enable an employee with a disability to perform the essential functions of a job, and
- to enable an employee with a disability to enjoy the same benefits and privileges of employment as non-disabled employees.
COMPLIANCE WITH THIS POLICY
- Our employees are personally responsible for treating each other with respect and dignity, which includes respecting the rights and differences of others
- In addition, managers and non-management employees are held accountable for any conduct toward their subordinates or co-workers that may be defined harassment
- We will not tolerate harassment, behavior that is discriminatory or behavior that victimizes any individual or group in our workplaces. Appropriate action basis investigation will be taken if employees breach this policy either through discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimizing other employees or by making false claims. If an employee feels they are being subjected to discrimination, harassment, bullying or victimization, he or she can raise the same with the grievance committee. All grievances and complaints will be taken seriously and treated with sensitivity and fairness.
- We do not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy, or who cooperate in the company’s investigation of such reports, even if the reports do not reveal any wrongdoing.
COMMUNICATION AND AWARENESS OF THIS POLICY
- Guidance on this policy forms part of the induction process for all individuals who work with us and will be provided otherwise as necessary.
- Policy will be available on intranet to all employees and our corporate website.
MONITORING OUR PROCEDURES
We will review our regularly. We will provide information and/or training on any changes we make.