Google offers pay-per-click campaigns to drive traffic to your website without going beyond your budget. Here are some super-effective PPC advertising tips to improve the conversions of your pay-per-click campaigns.
Pay-per-click is a popular marketing channel that allows companies to advertise on the world wide web and improve their brand identity. Regardless of the size, every company can enjoy the benefits of PPC campaigns and use this effective platform to drive sales.
For getting the maximum results from your PPC campaign, you must know the best practices and tips for setting up an effective PPC campaign. Before that, let’s understand the meaning of pay-per-click advertising.
What is PPC?
PPC is a type of online advertising where an advertiser pays only when the search engine users click on their advertisements. They place bids based on the keyword, value of the click, the platform, and competition.
A pay-per-click campaign is used to meet many campaign goals such as increasing sales, promoting brand awareness, and increasing sales. PPC gives advertisers the ability to display targeted ads to the users at the exact time when they are searching for it. This makes PPC campaigns highly effective and relevant. It is also quick, cost-effective, and aligns perfectly with your advertising campaigns.
Types of PPC campaigns
The common PPC campaigns are mentioned below. You can use either one or a combination of these depending on your marketing requirements.
- Search Ad – These types of ads show up during your search and appear like any normal organic search result. Users distinguish them as paid content from the Ad tag beside the link.
- Display Ad – Such ads are displayed on Google partner sites in the form of images or text.
- Remarketing Ad – You can customize your ad campaigns and target the previous visitors to your website using remarketing ads.
- Local Ad – When a user performs a local search the local ads get displayed and usually gain more conversions.
- Social ads – These ads are displayed in social media feeds and are distinguished using the Ad or Sponsored tag.
Best practices for running effective PPC campaigns
You can follow these tips to optimize your PPC campaigns and get the maximum ROI on your advertising budget.
- Use long tail keywords – While choosing keywords for your PPC campaign focus on long tail keywords for targeting the sales funnel effectively. Long tail keywords can boost conversions by 30% and improve the ROI.
- Negative keywords – Google allows you to use negative keywords of up to 5000 words in each campaign. Negative keywords will narrow down the target and lets you focus on the right audience.
- Craft compelling ad copy – Your ad content has to be clear, concise, and ignite interest in the product or service. The ad copy is crucial to convince customers and make them buy your product.
- Create attractive landing pages – Design your landing pages in such a way that it communicates your sales goal clearly to the customers. The landing page must convince the customers and have a clear call to action button on the page.
- Choose the right targeting option – Google ads helps you limit the kind of audience who views your ad through its targeting options. This will help to increase clicks and conversions since the ad is shown to people who are interested in your product and are likely to buy from you.
PPC is a powerful marketing tool to reach the right kind of audience and promote your brand in the digital world. The above best practices will help you learn the ropes and derive strong ROI from your PPC campaigns.
If you wish to try the service of an expert PPC company, get in touch with SBL – a leading PPC advertising services company. We guarantee you highly effective and targeted PPC campaigns with guaranteed conversions.